MARCH 24, 2020: COVID -19 UPDATE
As we all struggle to self-quarantine and help those in need. We want you to know that we are still open for business and have the ability to conduct therapy and consultation via video conferencing. Our hearts and thoughts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
With the complex concerns around COVID-19 evolving quickly in Canada and around the world we, as a team at Safe Management Group, would like to do our part to help. As are many, we are navigating in uncharted territory, with information and actions seemingly changing by the minute. While operating within a “new normal” structure, we remain committed to supporting our clients and community partners. The health and well-being of our clients and community partners is what matters most.
The following measures are effective immediately:
- Training certification expiry dates are being extended by 60 days for both staff and Trainers. This applies for anyone who has expired or is expiring during the months of March and April. e. if you expire March 20th, your new expiry will be May 20th. We will re-assess these parameters as required.
- All Individual Specialized Consultation expiry dates are being extended for 90 days. If you have any concerns with a current consult, please connect with us and we will problem solve via video conference and/or telephone.
- Our office will continue to receive phone calls, emails and website inquires.
- Our online training services remain fully operational.
If you have any issues or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call or email the office.
Stay Safe and Healthy!!
Safe Management Group.
Promoting safety with dignity and respect
Our mission is guided by our core principle “Caring for your safety”. We will provide comprehensive, effective and proven training programs and consultation services to promote individual and community safety through dignity and respect.
Proven Training and Consultation Services
SMG offers customized, effective and proven training and consultation services to families, clients and staff in the following areas:
- Crisis Intervention Training – Client and Staff
- Risk Management
- Behavioural Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Aggression Management
- Protective Positioning
- Verbal De-Escalation
- Workplace Violence/Harassment Training
- Abuse Prevention
- Safety in the Community
- 5 Steps to Healthy Relationships
- Customized Staff Orientation Training
- Leadership Training
A Humanistic Approach
Recognized by the Ministry of Community and Social Services, our humanistic approach to safe management includes comprehensive training programs and individual specialized consultations to promote both individual and community safety.