Health & Safety in Your Workplace: Make it a Priority
Health and safety is important for every workplace and preventing work-related illnesses and injuries should be a priority. In addition, all businesses, regardless of size, must ensure that they are aware of, and in compliance with, the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Now, finding health and safety solutions just got a whole lot easier. Plan to attend Public Services Health & Safety Association’s (PSHSA) Fall Symposiums – Health & Safety In Your Workplace: Make It A Priority. This one day symposium will allow you to participate in sessions covering a number of different topics including:
• Health & Safety System changes- Post Bill 160
• MSD prevention: Q&A with an ergonomist
• Workplace Wellness – Psychological Health and Safety Programs
• Achieving Effective Joint Health & Safety Committees and Internal Responsibility Systems
• Safe Management will assist you in Preventing workplace harassment by improving civility
• And much more!
Everyone has the right to know that they will return home safely at the end of the workday. Let us help you and your organization make health and safety a priority. Who should attend? Managers and supervisors, Joint Health and Safety Committee members, health and safety specialists, occupational health nurses.
Cost: Only $150/ person
1. Visit the registration page (follow link or search for ‘symposium’) OR click on the city in the table below OR go to http://bit.ly/pshsa-symposiums.
2. Enter your Username and Password (If you are a new user, please create an account).
3. Pay with the credit card of your choice. We do not accept money orders.
4. Complete the registration.